8 posts in this topic

fished buckroe with the little girl tonite from about 720 to 820 with 2 gulp tails bit off... and that was it!

is buckroe fishable anywhere on the beach . are there any restricted spots?? just wondering.. we fished about 100 yards to the left of the pier. was my first time there.

tight line SD

SD,

I have fished the preserve which has a beach (up closer to Grandview). I can't remember the name of the street, but you can park there, then take a path to the beach. There are a few spots up north of the beach (a long walk) that are good as well, but that's too far if your carrying your stuff and have a little one with you.

I'm not sure what you can and can't do near the old pier.

Glad you got out again and thx for the report!

Although the condos are coming, I believe there is still some public parking and access. However, won't be near the same when there done developing. Hear that there still is a plan to rebuild the pier :dontknow:

Maybe one of our HR Peninsula brethren can speak to the Buckroe issue for us?!

public access `bucket

Pier WILL GO UP NEXT YEAR Talked with Stan (Digger) yesterday, and if anyone knows its that ole bugger :happy3: . If I remember right should be done Aug of 2008 or thats when the Building Begins One of the 2.

Word also has it the Boones will not take place in this pier build also the city has picked it up.

SD,

I have fished the preserve which has a beach (up closer to Grandview). I can't remember the name of the street, but you can park there, then take a path to the beach. There are a few spots up north of the beach (a long walk) that are good as well, but that's too far if your carrying your stuff and have a little one with you.

Took the grandkids out there right after Christmas. I know what ya mean...

5852a5208399c_HomeStuff494.jpg.2162907d1

With those big smiles, you'd never notice the distance!