6 posts in this topic

Hey would anyone be interested in maby making a trip down to NC durring the fall of "06"? I know its kind of far off but i would like to get an idea whether people would be interested and see whether people would want to go for a weekend or longer...anyone that is intested or has any tips can either post back, e-mail me or AIM me

AIM - Rockboy818

E-mail - Rockboy818@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!

Sorry bout the double topic...i tried to x out befor it posted because i wanted to change something soo relply in this one with any comments!

Depending on the weekend I may be interested.....Fall is really pretty early for Hatteras don't ya think? I usually don't really start having much luck down that way until Dec. But anyhow, I'm always ready to take a trip (schedule permitting)

I am interested. I could be wrong about this but I think after labor day tha rates on houses go down. you can get a vacation rental for a week for 5+ guys for cheaper that a hotel would cost for a week. Always something to think about. I had a friend rent a house in nagshead 3 weeks ago and it was a 5 bedroom house for $600 a week. Of course in the summer that would go for $1800. You can do a search online for the rental services to do the research.

yeah, with a group of guys, the house is the way to go, however I went down a couple years ago for thanksgiving, stayed up in Corova in the 4x4 access only. After everything was said and done for Thur-Sun cost me about $800. But anyhow, I'm game for just about anything.

im just trying to get an idea of when and if people would want to go...so if u guys have any sugestions what so ever feel free. I would def like to go down sometime when the drums or stripers are there