4 posts in this topic

Hey would anyone be interested in maby making a trip down to NC durring the fall of "06"? I would like to get a group of guys and go down for a weekend or something...anyone that is intested or has any tips can either post back, e-mail me or AIM me

AIM - Rockboy818

E-mail - Rockboy818@hotmail.com

Thanks guys!

Rockboy, I plan on going in December for the striper tournament,,,it would be great if a bunch of us went down for the tournament,,,as the season progresses, we'll make plans,,,if we get 3-6 people or even more, a house by the beach for 3 nights shouldnt be anymore than $100.00 a head,,,I go down every year during the summer and used to go down at least 4 times a year many years ago,,,me and my wife were seriuosly thinking about permanently moving there,,,this topic came up earlier, and there seemed to be some interest,,,could be a really good time :) !

the other topic is locked :?

Yeah i would def. be interested in goin down for the tourny...like i said its kind of early but be nice to get an idea of who and when....When is the striper tounament anyway?

I am always looking for an excuse to go down there or up to AI for some fishing. Coop, If you want to fish the tounrament this year I think you will need to jump on it when they take registrations because they way they did it last yearis that there was only 250 people allowed and I think there was 237 registrations. The people that registered last year get first priority this year so there might not be many new people to it this year. I will keep you informed about when I register.