16 posts in this topic

Ok - sorry guys, but batten down the hatches, here comes named storm #2?? :dontknow:

really - Got a golden pass - be arriving in the oc/ai area friday night - staying until Sunday pm sometime. Anyone fishing that wants to meet up? I'm available whenever during that time - in desperate need of something other than a skate!

Amanda is working again this weekend so I will be out all day Sat and maybe sunday solo. I might try and be out a little before daybreak on Sat morning.

Come on, anyone else coming out this weekend. Its looking really nice chance to catch stipers, black drum,blues and toothy critters all in the same weekend.

Looks good before the low passes by Sunday evening...if wind forecast holds true, Sunday should be good...se 15-20.

Catchem up!

Tick Tick Tick.... :icon_thumright: Absolutely going crazy here at work - I wanna fish!

leaving in 40 minutes...will not have internet access while in OC (wife wouldn't let me take the laptop!) If you want to find me to fish call my cell...

Tick Tick Tick

:happy3:

Funny how Steve started this thread. Looks like tropical storm winds Sunday afternoon into the evening. Can always tell when the weather is going to get bad, Steve is coming to town. Was planning on hitting the beach Monday for some fishing. Thanks Steve:).

thats sucks:confused1:

I here-by decree all new and future tropical storms be referred to as "Tropical Trowpa's":evil6:

I here-by decree all new and future tropical storms be referred to as "Tropical Trowpa's":evil6:

LOL

This is the best idea yet!

Trowpacal storms.

Excellent!

Trowpacal storms.

:icon_thumright: Ha Ha HA

funny guys - really funny...:angry8:

You know - as we were packing up early sunday morning, Jim asked me when I'll be back down - i said "Whenever the next named storm arrives"...

I will say this - while I was fishing the weather was beautiful! Sorrry for the guys with plans today and tomorrow!

I'll keep plugging away - my luck has GOTTA CHANGE sometime!:icon_thumleft:

I have got to say that trowpa did bring a nice Saturday with him this time. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day to be fishing. The night did get a bit chilly, but not a big deal.