2 posts in this topic

Conditions:

Sunny, light wind, incoming tide, water not clear/not dirty, 4pm-7pm window.

Report:

Went back to the hole that Kibaro and I scored some pups and flounder at yesterday by myself today.

Tossed out the 1267 with some cut bait, then started to toss the chartruese grub head with Berkley Gulp curly tails (Chartruses and Glow).

Took awhile, but finally landed a small flounder. Had to fight through about 4 crabs to finally get him. From there out i managed to land another 5 small flounder and about the same in crabs. Crabs were not there yesterday, but man did they show up today.

1267 had a few small bumps, but nothing to speak of all day. Kept tossing the jig and located a honey hole that I pulled another 12 small flounder out of.

No keepers today, but landing 18 flounder (all undersized and released) in a small window was fun none the less. Too bad I didn't have the tagging gun today!:dontknow::dontknow:

Met SaltDawg (Good meeting ya!) who I hope migrates over here tonight or in the next day or two.

Left them biting (Why I don't know) and there was a TON OF BAIT all around today swimming and splashing.

Hope to hit it again tommorrow with Bucket in tow!

Time for some suds and watch the end of the race................

:director2:

Conditions:

Sunny, light wind, incoming tide, water not clear/not dirty, 4pm-7pm window.

Report:

Went back to the hole that Kibaro and I scored some pups and flounder at yesterday by myself today.

Tossed out the 1267 with some cut bait, then started to toss the chartruese grub head with Berkley Gulp curly tails (Chartruses and Glow).

Took awhile, but finally landed a small flounder. Had to fight through about 4 crabs to finally get him. From there out i managed to land another 5 small flounder and about the same in crabs. Crabs were not there yesterday, but man did they show up today.

1267 had a few small bumps, but nothing to speak of all day. Kept tossing the jig and located a honey hole that I pulled another 12 small flounder out of.

No keepers today, but landing 18 flounder (all undersized and released) in a small window was fun none the less. Too bad I didn't have the tagging gun today!:dontknow::dontknow:

Met SaltDawg (Good meeting ya!) who I hope migrates over here tonight or in the next day or two.

Left them biting (Why I don't know) and there was a TON OF BAIT all around today swimming and splashing.

Hope to hit it again tommorrow with Bucket in tow!

Time for some suds and watch the end of the race................

:director2:

Good job Steve should have called me i would have joined ya.

Damn race was good all the way untll the last 10 laps. Sucks when you get a bunch of losers that have no chance to win the chase so they can gamble on fuel while the real contenders have to to splash and go....end result the guys that ran up front all day end up 6th 8th and 9th. I hope someone puts all those weenies in the wall next weekend LOL

Ken