4 posts in this topic

Took my boy to the beach today. Got there around 3:00 stayed until 7:00. Only bait I had was squid, fresh shrimp and fish bites. Was hoping to catch a quick croaker for bait......but NOOOOOOOOO nothing but skates skates and more skates. Finally rigged my boys line with only fishbites hoping for some finned friends since the skates do not seem to like fishbites. Well it worked he didnt catch anymore skates nor did he catch anything else LOL.....Oh well 4 hours 23 skates. Headed to Rudy to see what was biting. Ran into Leonard and chatted for awhile nothing happening there either. Hope it is better Sunday

Ken

Surprised that you didn't get into some blues or sea mullet at least? My boat trip today got cancelled due to a fuel issue so I'm debating on going out somewhere later.

How was traffic around Pungo with the starwbeyy festival going on?

Thanks for reporting back!

Surprised that you didn't get into some blues or sea mullet at least? My boat trip today got cancelled due to a fuel issue so I'm debating on going out somewhere later.

How was traffic around Pungo with the starwbeyy festival going on?

Thanks for reporting back!

Traffic was not that bad was worried though but was fine a little heavy until I turned by the 7-11 and nemo church then smooth sailing

Yea I was hoping for some blues too but not in the cards. Tried Lynhaven pier this afternoon SEE REPORT

Gonna hit rudy at daybreak Monday

Ken

I heard that skate works as flattie bait...never tried it...at least you and the boy were fishing...