7 posts in this topic

Well the Holiday weekend is upon us. I hope to get out a few times myself, but will most likely shy away from the usual haunts due to fishing and boat pressure in those areas.

Will take the camera (hope it ain't a jinx) and the tagging gun and see if I can't tag some flounder and pups on light tackle while scoring a few Blues as well.

If you guys/gals head out, be careful and stay safe. Unfortuneately we had another drowning at Lynnhaven Inlet earlier in the week which I know most of you heard about.

Good Luck have a great Holiday and I'll be sure to post after each outing!

you to my friend...I went back into sales at beach ford, so...I GET TO WORK...catch the BIG ONE and post a pic...makes me feel good just reading about it...lol

Well the Holiday weekend is upon us. I hope to get out a few times myself, but will most likely shy away from the usual haunts due to fishing and boat pressure in those areas.

Will take the camera (hope it ain't a jinx) and the tagging gun and see if I can't tag some flounder and pups on light tackle while scoring a few Blues as well.

If you guys/gals head out, be careful and stay safe. Unfortuneately we had another drowning at Lynnhaven Inlet earlier in the week which I know most of you heard about.

Good Luck have a great Holiday and I'll be sure to post after each outing!

Steve give me a yell I sure would like to join you this weekend. I have not had the time to wet a line in saltwater yet this season....but I am off all weekend even Monday lets catch some fish

Ken 375 6063

:crybaby2:LMAO well 3 outta 4 i guess........

:crybaby2:LMAO well 3 outta 4 i guess........

??????