4 posts in this topic

I know the VA Boys are familiar with this issue, but wanted to let others know about it.

A big win this week for the NO Indigo Dunes people:

ARTICLE: Wetlands Board rejects Indigo Dunes project (The Virginian-Pilot - HamptonRoads.com/PilotOnline.com)

Bottom line is a developer was looking to build a ton of housing on prime wetlands area by Lynnhaven Inlet. Not only is this a beutiful area, but offers some public access with great wade fishing for a variety of saltwater gamefish. The area already has it's problems, and this would have just about ruined everything in the future if built in my opinion.

The fight could still linger and if you want more information or sign the petition feel free to help out to stop this project at:

NO INDIGO DUNES :: Shore Drive Community Coalition - Virginia Beach Virginia

Good to hear of these small victories for the fisherman. :icon_thumright: Seems mostly all ya hear anymore is that somebody somewhere wants to take away access to another good fishin area... :evil7:

now boone wants to sell some land and move that big condo closer to the pier...1.6 acres cut into 16 commercial zoned lots...8 1mil beach and 8 500k...this land is between the thirsty camel and the sarah constant...just a heads up...and a hi to the ones I know...