9 posts in this topic

Is the fence on AI on the MD, VA line or is the line about a mile up from it? The reason I ask this I was looking at maps of AI and ran in to an old one that was not to clear to read and it had something about the line one mile up from the fence.

The actual fence appears to be about 50 feet into VA.

I looked at Google Earth and zoomed in on the Md/Va line and could not see a fence.If you scroll north about a mile you can see a line or disturbance in the sand that could be the fence.It's not real clear, wish I knew someone with access to those spy sats that urban led gen claims you can read the # off a credit card lying on the ground from space.:fish:

Instead of Gurgle Earth, use maps.google.com

You can see the fence correspond to the state line.

That's the same photo as Google earth and that's the disturbance I referred to. On Google earth they show the state line further south.I think we should go by Google earth because It gives Md more beach.I vote that we get Va to move their fence.Better yet, take the fence down. Instead of Md fisherman and Va fisherman we'll all be AI fisherman.

OK now here's the question of the day lets say that the Md line is a 1/2 mile up from the fence does that mean that you can catch 2 rock in Md and then go down in to Va. and catch 2 more and have your limit in two state?? Not to say I would do that but when you are splitting hairs it just makes for a good debate, so what I want to know is what everyones hypothesis is.

To start yes it would be legale not morial to do but what would happen when you came back in to the Marylant with 4 fish.

This makes you think. So lets hear it.

Nope, you would be in possession of 4 fish in MD. Busted.....

Where does anyone see a half mile to the fence?

I see about 50 feet into VA maybe.

The 1/2 mile was just to say that you could be in both states and fish the same beach with out going past the fence, if it is onyl 50 yards that would not matter in the debate. Like I said just wanted to see what other thought.:dontknow: