Sam

Site Supporter Program

10 posts in this topic

How We Do it!

This web site and forum are for the folks who love anything to do with fishing on the East Coast of the United States. We rely on discrete advertising, business sponsorship and member support and donations. We allow links in our posts that are relevant to the topic. We have moderators in place who can tell if someone signs up with the sole intent to advertise their site, forum or business and this will not be tolerated.

Subscriptions will be set aside for specific funds:

• Site Promotion: T-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.
  • Site Maintenance: Domain renewals, site software maintenance, monthly hosting costs, etc.
  • Product giveaways: We are able to have contests for our fishing events and have given away some very nice fishing equipment.
  • Special Events: Annual gatherings for socializing, fishing and just having fun and getting to know each other!
  • Site Supporters do not see Google advertising on the forum!

How to Subscribe

Making a donation is very simple.

After clicking on the Site Supporter icon on the upper right side of this page (Mobile Devices at the Bottom), you will be directed to Paypal's website.

PayPal is the leading online payment system and is VERY secure. You DO NOT need a PayPal account to donate. You can use any major credit card.clear.gif

After you have subscribed, you will receive a special icon beneath your username. This icon is a symbol that YOU appreciate Atlanticanglers.com and are a proud supporter. 

Love the site! We just proudly signed up as a site supporter!

Thank you all very much. It certainly is very appreciated.

I belong to many, many forums and I can say without a doubt, this is one of the most "professional" forums I visit. Atlantic Anglers has quickly become one of my favorites:eusa_dance:.

How could I refuse to be a site supporter? I just signed on.

Keep up the great work Sam.:icon_salut:

Looks like I have started something!

Come on guys......ESPECIALLY CHARTER GUYS!!!! Sam is giving us a good deal.......YOU GOT TO SUPPORT THAT!!!

Fantastic Resource ! Get to know this site. Great info and we manage to have had a couple of good gatherings on the beach in past years. We are way over due for one of those events!

Hey Bill! Great to see you on the board again and thanks so much for the support!