5 posts in this topic

Looks good for me this weekend again. I plan to be down sometime Friday during the day and give it another go. Hoping for good weather! Probably spend at least one night out there looking for that one fish. I am not hard to spot....I will be at the north end rolling around with my beach cart. Anyone out fishing stop by and say hello. Might have a bit of scotch with me.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Good luck Phil. I have Friday penciled in as a day off as well - I'm going to keep an eye on the weather and the fishing reports. Not sure yet if I'll head to IBSP (NJ) or AI or anywhere yet. If I end up at AI I'll look for you.

I plan to be out most of the day on Saturday! I will be looking for some people to fish with and hopefully hold the camera when I pull in the 50"+ striper that has been avoiding me all spring.

Well right now it looks like Friday and Friday night are out. Pretty hefty winds. saturday and Sunday will be west. Probably get out before sunrise on Saturday and if I can get anything going I will stay the night and hang out most of the day Sunday. Come on by and chat if you want.

Phil - I've eliminated the option for AI for this weekend - some things going on at work i need to attend to and the weather isn't great as you mentioned (probably because i considered it in the first place - sorry! :booty:)

Anyway - i'm gonna check on things last minute friday night - if reports and weather are promising I'll be headed to IBSP (NJ) for some blues and shorts.