6 posts in this topic

With the Tropical Storm forming down south and the wind not making up it's mind yet, plan on having some heavy lead with you this week/weekend. especially with the sustained easterlies we've had...should have both grass and swell. For the fling with 300 rods crammed in a half mile you want to make sure you're holding. Heard its worse if we get SW/NW and then to the east as it blows the grass out of the back bays and then back into the surf. We'll see, just didn't want anyone to get down there and not be able to hold. Did have some salad last week but nothing bad, heard of grass and current last night so be prepared.

10's in frog tongue or 12's will max just about everyone out, it that doesn't hold then we're all screwed.

cool site derf, thanks! Looks like the swell won't get up this far.

Hmm... I might try and make some sputnik type sinkers before this weekend.

Big 10's with wire coat hanger metal sticking out. I guess I should put 50lb test on my reels so I can reel that sinker in.

cool site derf, thanks! Looks like the swell won't get up this far.

it is a pretty neat site , it takes some searching around to find some stuff ....but ..

hope the swell stays down and i don't have to work this weekend . it has been way tooo long since we have wet a line and need to get away

8's were holding fine today. Probably could of held with 6's. Current was not bad today. Little to no grass where I fished.

8's were holding fine today. Probably could of held with 6's. Current was not bad today. Little to no grass where I fished.

GOOD!