24 posts in this topic

Looks like Phil and I will be out for the duration (nearly) from Thursday somewhere between noon and 3 until around 2 am Saturday and then back out for the fling.

WTF down

Looks like Phil and I will be out for the duration (nearly) from Thursday somewhere between noon and 3 until around 2 am Saturday and then back out for the fling.

Far down

well, lmk how you all make-out:icon_thumright: I'll be down thursday night(late) and planned on hittin' AI on friday morning for a little pre-scout trip:hello:

Gotta get out there too... Looking really nice.

I'm not sure i can do the FULL duration as i'll be down w/ the family and have to balance a lot of priorities. - but I want to do something close to it - being out part of every day, logging as many hrs as possible.

Ben - If I don't make it this time with you, I wanna get down with a "golden pass" and do it right w/ you sometime soon! You don't mess around with this stuff and I'm sure I could learn some things from a 36hr sit with you.

Ben - If I don't make it this time with you, I wanna get down with a "golden pass" and do it right w/ you sometime soon! You don't mess around with this stuff and I'm sure I could learn some things from a 36hr sit with you.

The man can catch big fish!

nothing I haven't learned from this site, I'm still a rookie...albeit an obsessed rookie.

well that's not entirely true, 2 days with critter gitter doesn't hurt either.

Friday night I will be out but I'm not sure how far down I will go with the camper, still getting the hang of that thing.

Friday night I will be out but I'm not sure how far down I will go with the camper, still getting the hang of that thing.

Dave, are you leaving the camper in the bull-pen overnight or comming back in the AM saturday wth it?

Dave, are you leaving the camper in the bull-pen overnight or comming back in the AM saturday wth it?

I was wondering the same thing - seems like it would be convenient to spend the night there and take the short trip down to the fling area in the morning (or - better yet -scope out a good fling spot, fish all night and show everyone pictures of the cows you pulled out when they join you for the fling!)

I was wondering the same thing - seems like it would be convenient to spend the night there and take the short trip down to the fling area in the morning (or - better yet -scope out a good fling spot, fish all night and show everyone the cows you pulled out when they join you for the fling!)

"show everyone the PICTURES OF THE cows you pulled out when they join you for the fling!"

Then you get free beer!:icon_pidu:

Good point Ben - post duly edited to be more C&R friendly