13 posts in this topic

I almost frikkin took my finger off the other night casting 30pd Power prow....I kept my finger on the line just a fraction tooooo long on a make or break cast into the wide black nite.....took me a good hour before I got feeling back in the finger

I know the feeling that power pro is no joke, I have three deep lascerations in my index finger from that line. I use both baitcasting and spinning. the later is what slices into the finger. I was gonna use a glove or tape up the finger just got lazy and figure I can handle it. not doing that again.

Sounds like YOU guys need a couple of Thumbdingers:evil6: ....................as they can be worn on the index finger too, for surf casting spinning gear:icon_thumright:

yea I gotta get one cause my finger is still tingling ....even a few days later:angry3:

yea I gotta get one cause my finger is still tingling ....even a few days later:angry3:

well, PM me your addy and I send one out on monday, X-tra large:icon_scratch:

trust me they work great and again Randy THANKS I love mine..

Randy, What are you charging for them?

....just a note.... my finger is still not rite....I must have really wooooped em good this time:icon_thumbdown:

wow man.... my Thumb Dinger came in the mail today..THanks man!!! Can't wait to try it out...now I just might save my poor finger from mutilation and death:) Thnaks again........Tom

wow man.... my Thumb Dinger came in the mail today..THanks man!!! Can't wait to try it out...now I just might save my poor finger from mutilation and death:) Thnaks again........Tom

not a problem Tom, give it a work-out and lmk how it works:icon_thumleft:

Randy,

used one all last weekend cause the spool was slipping casting 8+a bunker head. Once I figured out it worked better wet it was perfect! Got me a 40# and a 30# once I started using it.

Randy,

used one all last weekend cause the spool was slipping casting 8+a bunker head. Once I figured out it worked better wet it was perfect! Got me a 40# and a 30# once I started using it.

well thats great news Ben, positive feed-back is what we like to hear. Good Job and we'll sea you inna' few days:icon_thumleft: