6 posts in this topic

Just got the report from my good friend who fished IBSP surf last night - plenty of blues, and 3 stripers - 2 keepers (29 inches, but still keepers) and 1 short.

I'm going to beg SWMBO to head out this weekend sometime w/ him. Might be tough given the fling so close, but I need some pullage and its only 2.5 hrs away.....I'll be sure to report back if i'm lucky enough to get a pass...

Good luck, Steve!

Ok! My wife and kids will actually be joining me - so i get credit for "family time" as well - how can I say no??

I'll be headed to IBSP -aim is to start fishing around 3pm and go into the evening - try to get at least 5 hrs in. Hopefully generate some juju to cover me through fling week:blob1:

Ugh - friend called and cancelled trip - 35+ winds and high seas - he didn't want to make the drive with those conditions...:angry5:

Oh well - leaving Wednesday for AI, so i'll get over it.

Let me know when you get down and plan to fish. I want to get as many hours in as possible this week.

Let me know when you get down and plan to fish. I want to get as many hours in as possible this week.

Absolutely Sam! That's my plan as well. As many hours as possible while the cows are around! PM sent.