4 posts in this topic

By all accounts, it was the largest crowd to ever this annual springtime fundraiser. The auctions had much more participation than in past years, it seems, and some nice money was being slung around.

Sometimes there is a Fall fundraiser, sometimes not...it mainly depends on finding a few hardy folks to take charge and run with it.

Sam, it was nice running into you and Steve, nice to meet you. Hope to see you again soon.

Good turnout. Nice to see you again, Steve, Randy and Phillip.

Pohocker, whish I'd know you were there, Id have introduced myself:icon_wink:

well it really felt funny to-be at the beach in the middle of the week.

was good to sea some new friends (Sam & Steve) and some old friends and I DO meen old :eek: Philip and I were sitting' down eating and he says "hey that guy looks like Billy Waterman" now I haven't seen Billy in @25 years, we were old school mates way back when and damn if it wasn't himtd

so Philip and I sat down wth him for over an hour and talked about old times, boats and fishing, so Philip and I missed most of the auction:BangHead: I didn't even get to sea the reaction of the "Thumbdingers" that were auctioned off:cussing: as this was supposed to-be a sales trip too:happy5:

can't wait for the next one:icon_salut:

Likewise, Randy...Let's blame Sam-he was the only one that knew we were all there :lol: .

I hope they have another one in the fall. It's a lot of fun and the $$$ goes to a really worthwhile cause.