When would you go?   16 members have voted

1. 1. When would you go?

• This week - go with the known conditions
    • The 17th - roll the dice

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Ok, here is my current situation and I'd like to see some votes.

I have the ol' kitchen pass from SWMBO for 2 of the next 3 weeks. The fling is locked in so I'm debating this weekend (Thurs-Sat morning) or Thurs the 17th-Friday night. I need to be home for her 30th birthday that saturday and need to work my butt off getting ready of course.

So I have this week where the conditions are known and not perfect but not horrible with temps in the low 60's for a high and about a 10mph NW for Thurs-Sat morning right now. These may be the first stripers in #'s this weekend but no where near as good at the week of the 17th.

I have the week of the 17th where the fish should be in thick but there are unknown conditions. In theory I could skip this week and end up with a big blow or horrible weather for my next opportunity and end up with zippy!

So do I go with the known but not perfect opportunity or do I go for broke hoping to score multiple large and gamble on the conditions?

I would go with this week just becouse it sounds like you will be pushing things on the other.

it is looking much better then last week...almost 10* difference in this shot and last week.

070430_120_1103_n12.jpg.e4b9d6ec5ab753a5

Water is looooooking nice! Don't know about the wind, though.

id go when its not close to her bday, dont wanna risk messing that up!

well the forecast is still far out for wind so we'll see. I'd sure like to trade Thursday eve with Sunday though. E-12

as long as it's not bumpin out of the west I'll take it I guess.