Randy Stinchcomb

Ford Parts, Car And Truck.....

11 posts in this topic

Thanks Randy. Just got the parts.

If ya all need Ford parts Randy is the man to call. Great prices.

:up:

Thanks for the Bizz Bart and Sorry for pullin' the wrong fuel filter :oops: , correct one is on it's way as of today 8)

No problem. Just got er back from yearly emisions/inspection. Gonna tune her up when I can get some warm sunshine on my back. Garage gets filled up with junk I never use, and the more valuable stuff(cars) get to sit outside. :wallb: I need to light a BIG fire and take care of that junk.

Randy, nothing performance, but I may be picking up a 98 Exporer Sport this weekend. The drivers side door has serious internal issues and I may have to rebuild the entire thing (can't complain I'm only paying $1500 for it) My cousin has mechanics he takes fishing on a regular basis, so I'm gonna get the labor for free, but may need the parts.

Randy, nothing performance, but I may be picking up a 98 Exporer Sport this weekend. The drivers side door has serious internal issues and I may have to rebuild the entire thing (can't complain I'm only paying $1500 for it) My cousin has mechanics he takes fishing on a regular basis, so I'm gonna get the labor for free, but may need the parts.

Jeff, first thing. if that truck has the 4.0 SOHC(single over head cam) engine in it, run away as fast as you can from it. the 4.0 SOHC is 1 big POS engine, now if its a 4.0 OHV (over head valve) its ok toget. check that out first and then well get your door fixxed :mrgreen:

Randy, do you know if they make a lift kit for my 2005 f150 ?

Randy, do you know if they make a lift kit for my 2005 f150 ?

I'll check, you looking for a suspension lift kit or just a body lift kit or both?

I'd like to have a bit more ground clearance.My truck is the crew cab with a 6' full width bed. Also has the off road package.The same truck (sporty modal) with the narrow bed sets a good bit higher than mine.:dontknow:

I'd like to have a bit more ground clearance.My truck is the crew cab with a 6' full width bed. Also has the off road package.The same truck (sporty modal) with the narrow bed sets a good bit higher than mine.:dontknow:

ok, I'll some checking and see who has the best deal

Randy, Thanks for the info,YOU THE MAN