7 posts in this topic

I can't wait until the weather gets warm and the fishing REALLY starts. I have a lot of fishing planned for this year. I have some goals I want to share with you.

cobia, over 100lb. shark, over 40 lb. rock, big drum from the surf

king, jack and cobia from a pier

I'm sure I will have more as the seasons progress.

I want a cold beer with good company on a hot day or warm night, and a hot coffee while I watch my lines in the beautiful sunrise at AI.

Everything else is just a plus.

Oh, did I mention a big honkin' feeeesh?

yeah, me too. come-on SPRING :!:

were going to head to the upper Choptank tomorrow and "wet" some lines, as long as the winds die-down :wink:

were going to head to the upper Choptank tomorrow and "wet" some lines, as long as the winds die-down :wink:

Im going too, right :cry:

Im going too, right :cry:

:roll: I'll ask Barbara, Im sure it will be "OK" but we are leaving @7AM MY TIME :!::!::!:

The long range weather looks great for next week end,HOT :!: I'll be working :x I wonder if the park would install one of those video web cams so that I could check in and whatch u guys draging big cows up on the sand?They could let one of the cell companys put up a tower.Could be used as a nav light,nesting habatat,observation lookout for pirate ships,rope swing,wind generater 4 the ranger station,dish 4 rangers to have HBO.Any other ideas to help me sell this :?:

How about so a few frumpy old guys can armchair fish from 150 miles away? :roll: