10 posts in this topic

I'll start.

Best over-all dinners #1

***** Marlin Moon Grill > Gary Beach is wthout a doubt the best cheif around :!: :loveit:

Best Breakfast

**** The Embers > all you can eat, best $$ spent 8)

Lunch/Mid Fair

**** Sunset Grill @ Sunset Marina > Buddy has it going on at lunch 8)

Best "all u can eat" Crabs

**** Crab Alley can't beat some of there "all u can eat" specials

thats just some of my favorites and I've eatten ALL around OC :wink:

The best dinners without a doubt,,, :chef: the grove market!,,,marlin moon right behing them

breakfast,,,I havent eaten out for breakfast in years, but the best donuts are the fractured prune.

lunch,,,I'll go with sunset.

crabs,,,I steamem & eatem at home.

Huh?

There are restaurants on Assateague????

Hehehehee...

Breakfast:

Little corner place, CJ's I think, or something close.

It's right beside that red & white motel that sits back from the road right before DSC.

Dinner:

Captain's Galley, crab cakes to kill for!

Fenwick on the Bay, filet mingeon <sp?>, King's cut with a bottle of Don.

49th st on the beach used to have good seafood, been awhile though...

Coldest beer closest to AI:

The Green Turtle, Sam Adams on draft with frosted mugs!

Coldest beer closest to AI is my cooler when I'm on AI :D

As for dinner yes Marlin Moon.

ahh, yes. more good eateries: Bayside Skillet for breakfest, Captian's Galley for dinner and the Fractured Prune for best freshest/warm donuts, YUM :D

I'll have to ask, where is the "Grove Market" as my wife and I have never heard of it :?:

and I thought the "coldest" beer was up at the Red-Eyed Tree Frog 8)

ok, now: best Pizza in OC :!:

Now I'm hungry :chef: It will be hard to hit all these places next time Im down,but I'll give it a go. :lol: We eat breakfast at a little dinner on 113 just north of the MD/DEL line (Doyles).It's close and easy to get to from where we are at in Bishopville.Good food too.Lunch,thrasers french fries, :shock: ok, so i'm a tourist.Dinner is frequently at Harpoon Hanna's.I'm looking foreward to trying some new places. Thanks for the ideas :D Daveh

Randy, if coming out of oc , take route 90, when you go over the first bridge make a right on st martins neck rd, go back maybe 2 miles and they are on the left just pass lighthouse sound golf course,,,its very small and looks like a place that you wouldn't think serves dinners,,,no offense to the owner but it looks like a dump which actually gives it great character, seats maybe 16 people max,,,when inside, the decorum looks like a flea market, stuff all over the walls that they have collected through the years,,,it used to be a smoke house and now serves awsome dinners,,,I am telling you, it will be the best food you ever ate in oc,,,I think they have two or three seatings a night, don't show up late or early, no cell phones, only cash,,,they kinda remind of the soup nazis on seinfeld but they really are nice folks in the place,,,I try to eat there at least three times a year,,,beleive it or not, you would need to make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance, I would recommend sooner.

Not only is the food excellent but the ambience is really cool,,,if you want a beer, you get up off your but and get it out of the cooler yourself and you just line up the beers so they can tally up the bill,,,place settings don't really match, plastic chairs, and tables,,,the food is elegant and fancy and goes against the decorum of the place and they generally only have a limited menu,,,thats the other thing, they have no menu, so you have know idea what the prices are,,,the waiter or waitress just tells you what is available,,,beleive it or not, they are very reasonable and priced similar to other resteraunts in oc,,,the service is always great.

trust me, you won't be dissapointed and is kinda a oc kept secret, if you do decide to go, get the smoke scallops for the appetizer,,,they seem to always have these,,,when you get there, don't be afraid to go in, from the outside,its really rough around the edges, but the food is excellent and fancy as any place in oc.

Ok Coop, thanks for the tip. we will try-out the Grove Market :!:

we have a place like that here in Randallstown, it's called "Nino Taco" a real greasy-spoon but some of the best Mexican food around Baltimore

oh and Dave, your right, Im getting hungry too :!::!::!:

Coop,Thanks 4 the tip on Groves Market.It's minutes away from us, we drive by it all the time.My wife and I stoped in once thinking it was a fish market,( I think we upset them).NO FISH 4 U 1 YEAR :!: I can't wait to try it.Daveh

lol :lol: , make sure you make reservations at least 2 weeks in advance.