19 posts in this topic

OK for the last 2 1/2 years I have had my rack on the back of my truck with my coolers on it and up and till last night I have had no problems. But when I got off work last night after closing up the bar and walking to my truck I noticed that

not 1 but 2 of my coolers where not on the back of my truck,:blob8::blob8: now that pissed me off, at less they did not take my rods that were on the roof rack. The only thing that makes it worse is that there was no old bait in my bait cooler that they took witch would have smell ripe when they got home with MY coolers and as the other cooler it was filled with about a 6 pack of warm beer and 40+ empty bottles ( I'm glad I drink when I fish) so that being said I hope who ever took my cooler, they have @@@@&^$%%%##^^^#^ bad day in the near future. Other then that can't complain life goes on and I will too.

Wow - that does suck Dave. Its a shame that you can't trust people. Like you said, at least it was just a couple coolers and not your gear.

Sorry to hear that, David. Idiots...:angry1:

:cwm21: That Sux!:cwm21:

Maybe you will get lucky like Andy M did on the Va Board and stumble across them?

Well, at least you know it wasn't me. I wouldn't steal EMPTY bottles. Lol.

Sorry to hear it, Dave. Let's go hunt 'em down.

Look at the bright side - least now the guy who has Oliver's gear has somewhere to put his beer & bait :icon_rambo:

time for a security camera outside snappers.

sorry to hear about that

Sorry to hear that,I hate thieves:angry4:!

OH by the way the one cooler will not be hard to spot it has a Delmarva fishing.org sticker on it.

What color is the one with the sticker?

Yeah, at least you have your gear.

It was time for new coolers anyway, right? Something big enough to hold your beer AND, actually have room for ice!

Like the photo you posted yesterday, cooler fulla' Bud and a Striper, but no ice....

What color is the one with the sticker?

Yeah, at least you have your gear.

It was time for new coolers anyway, right? Something big enough to hold your beer AND, actually have room for ice!

Like the photo you posted yesterday, cooler fulla' Bud and a Striper, but no ice....

The one with the sticker was ( is ) white.

The beer keeps the striper cold till I get home :icon_pirat:

The one with the sticker was ( is ) white.

The beer keeps the striper cold till I get home :icon_pirat:

how so? aren't most of the beers usually empty by the time you go home?:icon_pidu::drunken_smilie:

Look at the bright side - least now the guy who has Oliver's gear has somewhere to put his beer & bait :icon_rambo:

that's just wrong.....:evil3: but funny in a twisted kinda way..... I did find out who took my stuff... turns out it was who i thought it was, but he sold it for crack and wound up in jail for awhile then went back to Pa where he wound up in prison for a parole violation.... he admitted it to a mutual acquaintance, I won't see my gear again but at least the jerk is in jail. So sorry Dave I doubt he has it...

how so? aren't most of the beers usually empty by the time you go home?:icon_pidu::drunken_smilie:

:eusa_doh: & lmao:happy7:

Steve, you looking to start doing Stand-Up :icon_scratch:

:eusa_doh: & lmao:happy7:

Steve, you looking to start doing Stand-Up :icon_scratch:

I think i'll keep my day job. Yes I am funny, but looks aren't everything

I was hoping to read these posts today and read that your coolers where returned with a note on it "Please don't drink all the beer next time" signed -- a bunch of teenagers