18 posts in this topic

This weekend around the beach?

Weather is fianlly looking good for Saturday and Sunday, just a matter of where to go?

The Spit is the obvious choice, but was also thinking about planking it to sling a Gotcha Plug for a bit while trying for some Croaks.

What is everyone else thinking of????

P.S. All bets are off if I get a Ho ride for Tog or Flatties!

Dixie,

I'm thinking of trying to get out on Sunday. Just not sure where yet. Saturday is no good for me. If you ho a ride on sunday and there is more room let me know!

ill be out somewhere..im off for 5 days starting today so i need to do some fishing..was thinking maybe a run to the point or something too...

5 days man I wish I could get off that much ! Take some pics and have fun.

I work every other day..then every 2 weeks i get 3 days off ina row and then every 4 weeks i get 5 days off in a row..ah the joys of my schedule

Yeah he is blessed when he gets a good window, but call him when there is a Blitz going on and he is stuck and can't leave for 20 more hours!

All you will hear is :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: then click, the phone is gone!

Yeah he is blessed when he gets a good window, but call him when there is a Blitz going on and he is stuck and can't leave for 20 more hours!

All you will hear is :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: then click, the phone is gone!

LOL

OK,

I'm headed out sometime after Lunch and fishing until nightfall most likely.

Probably gonna stop by Lynn Pier & OVP and see what is going on.....Then most likely close out the night at The Spit!

Andy....do you think the hole we can get to will produce anything??? Check it out as your leaving work or call me!

... and some prayin' just not necessarily in that order just depends ... this weekend we shall see :coffee:

`bucket

Good Luck Guys, CSB:icon_thumright: and give us a full report wth pics, I wanna' sea some :fish:

Ill be out beaching it myslef. and with a SW wind coming into play this weekend and warm weather Ill give ya ! guess where im heading lol

Point bound baby pulling out at late tonight early tomorrow morning with Mrs.Bones in tow.

good luck Bone, sure is setting up nice Sun/Mon right now, hope you get a good sat blow as well.

Lets see some drum!

Since the last VACAN meeting, I've been fighting a terrible head cold/sinus infection!!!! Need to wet a line before the "Baby Blues"

Humm... maybe a little salt air might clear things up.

alleycat

No blaming VCAN meetings for your sickness and distress :binkybaby:

That said, yes fishin' in salt air is the perfect cure and ya better get out before those new baby blues completely take over :icon_santa:

`bucket

dixie bucket and andy.......what a sweet group of HO's that would be. come on people I fish EVERY DAY.....and NOT from my boat......get with it.......big a$$ boat setting in the driveway.......bones cant use a phone ? i tagged pups,flounder and sea bass YESTERDAY,all from the same place. where were you gudgens ? :icon_pray:

LIKE TODAY - EVERY OTHER SUNDAY IS HERS AT BUSCH GARDENS.......THE OTHER 28 ARE FOR FISHING !! :clock:

JAMIE BACK OUT-

Alll Bull KaKa Jamie half the time I call ya phone isnt even on yet son. (in the AM) And how many times have we invited you and lisa to Hatters. But I hear ya so when we going spear fishing at the tower??????

I DONT ANSWER MY PHONE BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY CATCHING FISH BEFORE THE SUN COMES UP.......LOVE ME OR HATE ME - JUST THE FACTS JACK .......NO TIME TO SET HERE AND CRY SALTY DAWG.......BRING YOUR A$$ TOMORRO MORNING.....HERES TODAYS (against my better judgement) REPORT:::

Hit Rudee at 0630 and it was fish ON !! First 7 cast caught 7 fish- then a chopper stole my white plug.....tied on a yellow ( because I cant spell chartreuse ) next 4 cast I got 4 more fish and let em go. 3 more and had a limit of 10 by 0900. Switched to squid and gudgen samich but no takers.....tide went out bite stopped so I came here to tell you my story and be back at em early tomorro......0600....to be continued......

23APRIL07004-1.jpg

Nice haul of blues. :icon_thumright: