16 posts in this topic

The guys at the Spring Fling can attest to the fish I bring out :) (right Sam?) Well, I am leaving home friday night after work to head to Princess Anne, MD. Due to my cousin's work schedule I didn't get to do the 4 day trip like I normally do. So we're going to be on the water Sat and Sun only. With his new work schedule we have limited # of weekends this year to hit it as well, so space will be tight. So tight that he will be CPTN of the No Cents and I will be CPTN of the Unnamed 25' Sportcraft. We have to take two boats out to handle all the people who want to get a chance to go out and fish. This years list (and this is only a partial list, I'm not sure of his co-workers and friends that are going) include My cousin, His Girlfriend, My dad, My Fiance and me. Usually he has 4 or 5 guys from work who join him on sat and sun fishing. Its far out, but so far the weather is looking good. I'm sure it will change 10 times between now and then. Outlook for Ridge MD is 57, mostly sunny and NNE @ 9mph on sat 64, Sunny and S@ 7mph on Sunday. Both days NOAA.gov is predicting 2' seas. We'll be out trolling the channel around Point No point. If you're on the water give us a wave!!!!!! Can't wait to get back and post pictures and hopefully some video....

Good luck Jeff ! Yes, bring some pictures to remind us what they look like :eusa_shifty:

Good Luck Jeff and CSB:icon_salut:

I have to work saturday:cussing: but Im tring to put together a crew for this Sunday:glasses2:

wynona or deale island. Not sure which ramp we'll use. they are both about the same 20mile or so run out to where we start trolling. Typically Deale Island is where we put in, however last year they were doing construction on the ramp which forced us to use Wynona, so I'm not sure which we'll use this year.

wynona or deale island. Not sure which ramp we'll use. they are both about the same 20mile or so run out to where we start trolling. Typically Deale Island is where we put in, however last year they were doing construction on the ramp which forced us to use Wynona, so I'm not sure which we'll use this year.

ive only used the wynona ramp, its not that bad, never tried the deale island one.

its pretty close tot he target ships, and a few other spots

Good luck, we'll be looking forward to the photos and video:blob1:

this weekend was very good at the target ship from what I hear.....I did not have my boat ready but will have by saturday

this weekend was very good at the target ship from what I hear.....I did not have my boat ready but will have by saturday

good to hear, go get em'

I'm hopping to "Get Wet" this weekend too, just not sure where I'll be puttin' in at:eusa_shifty:

where you launching from and what kinda' boat you fishin' in:icon_scratch:

oh and Welcome Aboard:icon_salut:

I put in at deal and run out to the target ship....that is the best place I have found for great fishing...I have a 22 ft trophy.....

I put in at deal and run out to the target ship....that is the best place I have found for great fishing...I have a 22 ft trophy.....

Target Ship:confused:

the one across the bay West of Bloodsworth Isl or the ones SE of Pt Lookout at the Mud Leads:icon_scratch:

I only know of one......and i think it is accross from bloodsworth.....you going to do some fishing this weekend.....I am going to try still got a funny carb on my boat I have not been able to get my carb to stop back firing...I think Im close though hope to make it out

i thought it was on the bayside of southmarsh island, but ive been known to be wrong. i just remember going there from wenona

I only know of one......and i think it is accross from bloodsworth.....you going to do some fishing this weekend.....I am going to try still got a funny carb on my boat I have not been able to get my carb to stop back firing...I think Im close though hope to make it out

ok, gotcha':glasses1:

yeah there are more SE of Pt Lookout at the Mud Leads and if Im not mistaken 1 of of them is the old warship Texas, which was a WW1 USN battleship or heavy cruiser:icon_scratch: sorry, I dont have my nav charts wth me:confused: