14 posts in this topic

I just felt sorta sentimental for some reason, so I thought I'd throw this out. I am very grateful for those of you who have stayed with this site. I know it isn't as big or entertaining as other fishing forums, but it is for the folks on Delmarva. Basically, I just wanted to thank you guys. :kid:

loner_141.jpg.455a269c0c7f087172746cd98e

You have a great site here,friendly people willing to answer a rookies questions.I hope I can contribute as I gain experience,I will certainly share my experiences this coming year.It will definitly be a busy one,as posted earlier this will be my 1st try at surf fishing,also with the new boat we will be ventureing off shore.I'm looking foreward to the up comeing season with great anticipation :lol: I recall on the old foremat at the bottom of the page you had a line that you except donations for site up keep.What dose it take to become a supporting member? Keep up the good work. daveh

imgfish006_658.jpg.0c5dca4a4eb1cb8a09b5d

Cool Pic, Dave. That is what I like to do on a day off. Man, that is my relaxing time and with a fish in hand, wow.

I will put the donation link back at the bottom of this page. I really don't expect anything, but it helps. I have decided not to advertise on this site and enjoy it for what it is, a fun forum to chat about fishing. :-)

Sam, I think we owe you a thank you,,,you have done a great job and I think this is one of the best layout sites around,,,I love this site and really enjoy reading the posts that your members write,,,I think the people here are some of the friendliest group of individuals and look forward to meeting many of them in the near future,,,thanks again, Scott

wintfish_124.jpg.a1b36cabe903f8871a655c8

Bev at Harbor Tackle told me of this site when you were first putting it up, at the time I lurked on other sites they just were not the kind of site I felt at home with. When I joined here I was the 49 th person to join and I see all most every day that someone else has joined. THANKS Sam for making a site I feel at home with.

they just were not the kind of site I felt at home with

exactly!

Great. I'm glad you fellas feel that way. I have enjoyed fishing with most of you, and hopefullyl we'll be out there again soon! Dave, we gotta put some time in soon before the traffic gets here. 8)

Sam picking up some bunker today and heading out Friday around 8 8:30 more then welcomed to join me will have the cooler stocked :D anyone else is welcomed too....

Yup, I agree :D

Thanks for this site 8) and Im looking foward to meeting you all for some fishing expeditions this year :)

i agree thanks for the ste sam!

friendliest ive found yet!

on another note, just got back from oc city hall, man the bay is like a sheet of glass, and the sun was shining, almost 60 out. how i wanted to stay, but the rods were at home, and the boss was driving

Great pic! :-)