95 posts in this topic

Things are still pretty quiet on the fishing front. A few flounder have been caught in the back bays. There were also a few blues and stripers caught in the surf zone. This Noreaster has seemed to put us in a temporary holding pattern but things should gradually start picking up towards the end of this month.

Get out there, go fish and have fun!

ORV closed:angry4: this morning.

I know we are in a very high tide cycle, but I thought we were going to have blow out tide conditions with this strong offshore fetch.

Wow, I didn't think they would close it. Hmm....

That sucks I hate when I drive down and don't notice to sign at the gate.

ORV closed again:angry4: ...unlike yesterday, much larger surf today with a rolling current and clearer water... sounds fishy.

Had a feeling it was going to be closed this time... Scott, I hoped you called ahead. :confused1:

ORV closed again:angry4: ...unlike yesterday, much larger surf today with a rolling current and clearer water... sounds fishy.

Hmmm...just had a vision of all the rangers out fishing today whilst its closed....they'd never do that.....would they?:dontknow::evil6:

now I know its nice to pull up and park on the beach to fish....but when the beach is closed, why don't you guys ever park at the south beach parking lot and walk over with your stuff.....especially when conditions look fishy like today?

now I know its nice to pull up and park on the beach to fish....but when the beach is closed, why don't you guys ever park at the south beach parking lot and walk over with your stuff.....especially when conditions look fishy like today?

Too much work for us lazy bums.:icon_tongue:

Hey now Sam - if I can do it, you can do it ....see what life is like for "the other half"