8 posts in this topic

Got into town last night. Meeting Trowpa at 9 to go out to AI. Look forward to seeing any one who is coming to dinner with us tonight at the Marlin Moon.

:blob1: :blob8: :blob1:

I hope you are catching them up out there! We'll see you tonight.

WHAT your in OC and did not stop by :( Ok just kidding hope you all have a good time before the weather lets lose...:BangHead:

With the weather like its supposed to be today, I'm sure we'll be there for lunch.

Come on guys, I wanna hear about the good time at the Marlin Moon Grill last night! Sitting here getting hungry just thinking about it!

WHAT your in OC and did not stop by :( Ok just kidding hope you all have a good time before the weather lets lose...:BangHead:

Dave - had dinner at snappers friday night - you were too busy catching skates to stop by :icon_scratch::happy7: See you in May i'm sure!

Come on guys, I wanna hear about the good time at the Marlin Moon Grill last night! Sitting here getting hungry just thinking about it!

Phill, it was outstanding:blob1:

I had my normal cream of crab soup and a whaler sized soft crab which was outta' this world:eusa_dance: and the seafood combo dinner which was a crab cake, grill grouper and 3 fried oysters, YUM

now, I wish Marlin Moon Grill was closer to me, or I was closer to them:icon_scratch: Hmmmm, think I'll choose the latter:icon_salut:

ohh and the company was pretty good too:happy7: