8 posts in this topic

Harbor Tackle has just received the first fresh bunker of the season. If anyone is interested I am opening 9 AM, if you need earlier just give me a call. Glad to be seeing you all again.

Wow! That is a good sign. Is this common for February?

Hi Bev. Drove by the other day, no signs or lights. Saw Lee at the gas station. I guess it's gonna pick up soon! It's been a long dry spell...

Why doesn't the log in remember me? I have never had bunker this early in spring. I'm told the stripers are on the move and left Hatteras about 3-4 weeks ago. They should be here very soon. I'm at the shop most every day. Stop by, if door is locked just knock loudly. Terry and I have been doing some renovations. I've just about got my jobs done, but Terry . . .

That's great news! Won't be long now, I'll be buying my bait from Harbor Tackle!

Bought some and put em in the freezer in case fresh isn't available in a couple weeks,,,I have to get a seperate freezer,,,2 more weeks, back to my other full time job, FISHING!

Dumb question :?: Where is Harbor Tackle located? On the harbor ? Thanks Daveh :D

Dave, Harbor tackle is in west ocean city,,,from oc, when you go over the route 50 bridge, make a left on golf course road,,,they are located on the right about a 1/2 mile down just before the large canal on the left,,,for some reason my mind is drawing a blank and cant remember the road name that intersects with golf course rd,,,they are located at the intersection on the right.

Sunset Ave. :-)