6 posts in this topic

Well Im a ok fisher kinda guy ,, been salt water fishing fer years ever since I was a Kid and I will be 33 April 14,, I also did alot of fresh water fishing but grew to fish generally saltwater, but will once in a blue moon fish fresh. As I have caught some big size fresh water fish from 40 lb cats to my largest large mouth being at 13lbs 6 oz caught at Lake Sinclare in Edenton Ga. Now I mainly fish Piers and from the beach anywhere from Va Beach/ Norfolk Virginia all the way to the Barrier Islands in North Carolina aka the Outer Banks. The fish I target are Drum, Cobia, Shark, Kings,Spec and Grey Trout, Flounder, Spanish Macs, and a few others. I was introduce to this site by Dixie719 and Bucket the VCAN crew. Well also I do have myself a fishing partner Kim aka Mrs. Fishbones and at times kids in tow Fishbone Jr., Shaddowfish & Lil fish she dont post yet she is only 8 but the 2 boys read with a once in a blue moon post and we have them only on certian weekends also. Well if ya wanting to go wet a line and are in the Tidewater area shoot me an PM or something and Ill try meeting with ya as I fish just about every chance I get 3 to 4 times a week.

Oh and this smile just dont seem right lol :3some:

Well Very nice site ya have here as soon as I Figure things out Im sure Ill be able to go right threw it lol. and count on me to become a site supporter.

Brandon

Hello whats your name again ? you think that one dont look right ? how about this one .........:blob8:

yeah, sounds good Brandon.

I've been trying to get down to the Tidewater area to visit some of my "motor-head" friends for sometime:3gears: just might have to make the trip sooner and bring rods 'n reals:happy7:

glad you like our smilies, wait till Oliver gets back from his boat trip, he has a whole 'nother load of them:eusa_dance:

:booty:

Great post, Brandon. Thanks for the intro!