5 posts in this topic

Decided to start a thread on off road trails and there locations, if anyone knows any good places (which are legal) let me know, my local 4x4 playground has recently been bought by another person and is no longer available to off road on.

Great Link, Erby. :icon_thumright:

Dave, might see ya this week some time?

I know its a hike for most people, however there's a campground (I'll have to research the name) in Gore VA that specializes in Offroading. They have trails all the way to the top of the mountain. Their trails range from beginner trails to extreme. In order to get to the top of the mtn you must have Lockers and a seriously BUILT machine.....

First off just to get it out of the way, there are no leagal to wheel places on delmara unless its your property or have someones permission to be on it.the pokomoke state forest only allows motorcycles and atvs now .the place that in gore va is big dogs offroad.its pretty far drive.its more for built rigs.there is a george washington national forest near harisinburgh va .again like a 5 hour drive.but has lots of different terain for different vehicles.net there is rausch creek off road park in pa another long drive but has trail for stockers all the way up to whatever you hink you can handle.then rite up the road from that was paragon adventre park.probally the premier spot on the east coast but there is a big legal issue going on with it and is going to be shut down.they want to sell the land and build an airport on it. :bs: the only spot hat you can go around here is leased and oerated by the eastern shore jeep assosition.we have 65ish acresto go ply on.its getting to the point where only built jeeps can take on the obsticles but we are trying to change to how it used to be.kinda stocker friendly.but its the time of the year were its just a total mess.

Great Link, Erby. :icon_thumright:

Dave, might see ya this week some time?

Sam, I will give you a call to set somethin up, I have to deal with fixin my 04 explorer now, Tanya hit a deer at 55 mph yesterday. (she is fine), and to all other replies thank you for all your input. I will do some research.