18 posts in this topic

and if so, looking for a boat for my brother and I to fish on. we both have plenty of experience in fishing offshore OC and have even placed in the WMO before. our boat is on the west coast under going a re-fit. we have our own rod n reels and tackle and both of us know how to run a boat and work the cockpit.

Man, I'm glad you guys know how to work the ****.

I've been trying to learn how to work the ****.

Do you have any **** that could *** to learn hot to work the ****?

Doing the **** and being able to put it on paper have always been **** to me.

So, advice on the ****?

:nerd: :nerd:

Randy? I don't think Steve meant any disrespect. I didn't quite understand what you meant by the **** either. Was it an accident? Did the forum mess up on your last word?

Randy? I don't think Steve meant any disrespect. I didn't quite understand what you meant by the **** either. Was it an accident? Did the forum mess up on your last word?

I dunno, it shows up on my end :?

**** was kock-pit only the "K" was a "C" and Im guessing the filter caught it as a naughty word :lol: sorry, didn't know it didn't show 8)

Yeah, cockpit was knocked because of the word censor.

Deleted the word in the censor, it shows up now.

ok, so now we know :lol: sorry for all the confusion guys :? now back on topic, who's got room on ther boat 8)

Ah, I gotcha. I was having a tough time fingering that one out too!. Thanks Steve.

Yep, that's why ya pay me the big bucks!

Har-Har-Har!!!!!!

But on occasion you've provided bait, rigs, and surf rescue!

hahahaha

update: Jeff & I may have secured a boat for the WMO 8) we might have room for 1 or 2 more anglers, will keep you posted :!:

Jeff is flying out friday to Alabama to look at this boat

marlago_cuddy_hard_top_72_282.jpg.68f2cf

Randy,

That's a sweet ride, hope it works out for you. I'd love to fish the WMO! If you have room, I'm your man!!

Randy,

That's a sweet ride, hope it works out for you. I'd love to fish the WMO! If you have room, I'm your man!!

8) sounds good, I will keep you post on our progress. we didn't fish last year but we have placed 3 times in the last 10 years, twice we took second in the White Marlin catagory :D

Wow, that's a really good record. Our house is on the water, so there's mooring for ya, and a place to crash if you need it.

ok, thanks Bob :up: we got the "place to crash" all picked-out and paid for. we're renting a place called the "Outrigger" on plover & 28th street, its got a dock for my small boat and 2 br's 8)

I'll know in @ 2wks what the deal is wth the boat, if he buys it, he'll have it towed up to my house and I'll have to "sea-trial" it for a few weeks :mrgreen:

yeah randy that looks like an awsome boat! any time u need any help lemme know id be glad to help ya with what i can!

Wow, what a ride. Cool thing :v: I'm looking forward to seeing that one in action.

Anyone fishing the WMO we will see you there. I always stay at Sunset Marina very happy there.

Herb

Sensation