4 posts in this topic

Want.....NEED to get out and I AM going somewhere on Saturday......Any clues???? I know the weather is gonna SUCK, but like I said I am going.......I live in Hampton.....:dontknow:

PH,

I see you have migrated over here as well, stick around as you will like it!

I really hate to me negative, but I personally don't think much will be happening this weekend around here from the beach. With this cold snap that has been upon us since Wednesday, it has really shut the bite down hard.

The trout at OV have not been heard from since early in the week, and most of the schoolie rock are being caught by boat at this time. I did hear of some nice blues hiting the beach between Dam Neck and Sandbridge, so you could go soak a little bait around there if you want to and see what happening, but go in with low expectations. Remember LIP (Little Island Pier) is closed I believe for some maintenece issues here for a week or so as well.

Also you may be able to score some croakers at night at OV or even Seagull Pier, so that may be an option too.

For now that's about it unless you want to sit here and wait for :icon_santa: since it's freaking snowing?????

I too am in the mood to fish. Worked hard ALL week (fished Monday) but made up for it most nights.

NEED TO FISH!

HEADING TO OV.....I will post up later and let you know how it goes.....THINK POSITIVE!!!!!