17 posts in this topic

since we have some new members, though a vehicle ID thread would be in order:dontknow:

Barb's Beach Buggy, 2001 gold Ford Escape

5852a5048b076_barbsbuggyonthebeach.jpg.f

well I usely drive my Durango but for the Fling I'll bring the camper<p>5852a50495003_1Summerfling008.jpg.98f84a

5852a5049049c_small6-9-05(4).jpg.8ff6344

clear.gif

Just kidding... I'm driving my Jeep GC :icon_thumright:

LOL, I didn't even see the fishing rods and the sand spikes!

Somebody has that bike listed on ebay. Last november when we were down to the outer banks, i seen a moped set up like that. Hey, what ever works.:happy2:

Ha! Location is "Bath,PA" that is not that far from me.....

Ha! Location is "Bath,PA" that is not that far from me.....

Great, we'll see you on the beach at the spring fling! Steve doesn't need a ride now. :icon_tongue:

Great, we'll see you on the beach at the spring fling! Steve doesn't need a ride now. :icon_tongue:

Ummmm....no. *

* The opinions expressed by Sam are not necessarily those of this station nor do they represent those of Steve(trowpa) - who would still very much like to get to the spring fling via motorized vehicle

Ummmm....no. *

* The opinions expressed by Sam are not necessarily those of this station nor do they represent those of Steve(trowpa) - who would still very much like to get to the spring fling via motorized vehicle

LMAO:blob8:

Ummmm....no. *

LOL!

Soon as I find out when it is...I will be there.. Im expecting to do alot of "AI" this year.

APR2006_042.jpg.043875bccf2927b066c844a4