17 posts in this topic

I'll be on the sand 4-19 around 7:00 through the next day at 7:00 and then back again with the sun on Sat morning until around 3:00.

I'll have a buddy from work with me Thursday-Friday and then about 3 never before surf fishers Sat morning...ought to be fun.

Team members needed on sand!

I'll be on the sand 4-19 around 7:00 through the next day at 7:00 and then back again with the sun on Sat morning until around 3:00.

I'll have a buddy from work with me Thursday-Friday and then about 3 never before surf fishers Sat morning...ought to be fun.

Team members needed on sand!

Yeah, buddy!

weather is looking good for stripes, high 55 low around 40 mix of clouds and sun for those days. Just need a favorable wind and wind forecast for the conditions to be ripe!:eusa_drool: I'll take anything 12-22 with a E in it, some better then others obviously.

I plan to be out all day on Sat (4/21).

I hope to meet some of you!

With the blow continuing into Wednesday and then straight N I may play my kitchen pass differently. I should be out Saturday regardless but may not make it a full out fishing weekend and save the pass and vacation for some real prime conditions.

Then again SWMBO may put the kaibash on the whole deal now...

troubles with SWMBO and the forecast are keeping me from pulling the trigger, doesn't look like Thursday-Friday makes sense with temps in the 30's and 15mph N wind...that would make for one cold all nighter.

Now Sun-Mon out of the south and rising temps looks much better, problem is SWMBO doesn't agree with me.

SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed, I'll be using it a lot it seems...

SWMBO - She Who Must Be Obeyed, I'll be using it a lot it seems...

Hey - I resemble that remark! You'll just have that much more time in May when things REALLY start to happen. (Least that's what I keep telling myself...)

It's not looking pretty, thats for sure.

Well I plan to still hit the beach Thursday and I think Oliver is going to join me. So if ya still make look for us..

SWMBO backed out of our deal of me fishing the extended weekend so Sat only for me, I'll hit the sand around 9:00 and fish til only 4:00.

I do however get a substitute trip to use at my discretion and I'll save that for the hot times...so substitute a mid April trip for a May trip...not bad IMO.

That'll make it 3 authorized trips from May 1-25th before I go on vacation for a week and fish every day. May-2007 is shaping up to be historic...at least until SWMBO realizes what she agreed to.

I'll hit a 2 day overnighter, 3 days for the fling, and a down and back. 6 days 3 nights in 25 days...not bad. I ought to have my gear dialed in by vacation.

As a side note, Sunday into Monday looks really good right now for you guys. S@12

Just a bump

Sat 9-4 driving til I run out of sand or a fence stops me, stop by and steal a beer or two, or three, or four. You get the idea.

I don't have a ton of confidence in the conditions producing fish but @67-70 with a light W forecasted sure makes for a purdy day on the sand after all this gargbage weather we've had. The fish will not be there until 8:00pm on the 25th.

I'll be in this and it will be facing the ocean but I have a bunch of AI/FISH stickers on the back window, there will be 4 of us and maybe bohica from the sounds of it.

1254d1160255521-nice-rack-dscf0017.jpg

Any reason in particular you are running all the way to the fence?

I ususally just look for a nice hole or break and stop there and fish.

I know in the fall its best to run down as far south for Drum.

no reason.

Of course if I see some good water I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I don't have a ton of faith in fishing a big slough (AI), maybe all that blowing carved it up nice.

We will find out this weekend how chopped up it is. Its been a couple weeks since I been out on the beach, I am anticipating bad here at work(hence why I am on the fishing boards :eusa_dance:

Wow, weather is looking better and better everyday. Sunday is looking like a GEM. I plan on being out both days. I really hope to meet some of you people.