19 posts in this topic

Man, I'm so sick of this cold weather. Now, I have to go buy pellets for the stove again... Come on warm weather!

Now, I have to go buy pellets for the stove again.

You should raise rabbits..... :D

Chance of snow here Sat & Sun.

Sheesh, time for a FL trip...

Its actually snowing outside my office window right now!!! :angry8:

"I'm Dreaming of a White Easter"

Global warming not here. Not sure ever remember snow in April in my 52 years in this state.

Saturday

Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent.

Just when you think winter is gone and the fish show up go figure:eusa_wall:

Anyone else in such desperate need of a day on the beach and "pullage" considering going out tomorrow??

I am contemplating a trip down from the Burg, but it sounds like a very cold and miserable day trip.

Just wondering if anybody else is as nuts as I am.

Anyone else in such desperate need of a day on the beach and "pullage" considering going out tomorrow??

I am contemplating a trip down from the Burg, but it sounds like a very cold and miserable day trip.

Just wondering if anybody else is as nuts as I am.

Go for it! What is the worst that can happen? Skunk? Not so bad. :)

My brothers are down for the holidays and there is some discussion of heading out in the pm Saturday. I know I am itching to get out there. No sutch thing as bad weather as long as you plan for it,,,bundle up and go for it!.

My brothers are down for the holidays and there is some discussion of heading out in the pm Saturday. I know I am itching to get out there. No sutch thing as bad weather as long as you plan for it,,,bundle up and go for it!.

Hmmmm.....:icon_pirat:

best of luck guys, go get em.

Woke up to the snow covering everything. Stopped for awhile and it's snowing/blowing again. Doggone, it's 35 degrees out there!!!!!

I would be content to stay in and work on projects, but dern, got to go to work...

Snow was on the ground this morning and the wind is justa blowin. I still wouldn't mind going fishing....

conversational snow at best. 1 PM and the snow is gone and the sun is shining. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work..... There is always something new on the beach to see or experience. I have seen a keeper rock caught in 39 degree water.

conversational snow at best. 1 PM and the snow is gone and the sun is shining. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work..... There is always something new on the beach to see or experience. I have seen a keeper rock caught in 39 degree water.

Ahhh! I wonder if 8 will hold today...

I don't know about 8, but you can cast a mile if you get the bait and weight up in the jet stream today. :icon_rabbit: