Summer Shindig Date?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Summer Shindig Date?

• Weekend Day? Lots of beach traffic, but most have off work.
    • Week Day, more room to stretch out, but work might be a problem for some.
    • Either or, I'm coming no matter what!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

Okay guys,

I need to set up a date for the 07 summer shindig. I need to apply for a permit. This is not a tournament, but a get together for some fishing, fun and food!

I'm thinking mid-August when the water is the warmest.

Keep in mind that weekends could be tough because of beach traffic. There usually is a line throughout August during the weekend hours.

I vote for 8/18/07 but I think we should ask the toothy critters for a date!

Sounds good to me. Weekend of the 17th and 18th is already blacked out for my band, so I vote for one of those days! How about Friday the 17th?

well, we'll be in town on vacation from Aug 2nd to the 13th, so that week would be fine for me:icon_wink: but saturday the 18th I have to work, so that would put me in as a "no-show":angry7:

but saturday the 18th I have to work, so that would put me in as a "no-show":angry7:

Randy - could you make Friday the 17th instead?

Randy - could you make Friday the 17th instead?

:icon_scratch: maybe, I might try and switch my saturday wth Jason:argue: we'll sea, or.... who know's, maybe by then the Thumbdinger will be a BIG hit and I won't have to work anymore:evil6:

Any weekday is good for me, Wednesday is perfect.

Weekend would be a nut house en route, trying to get on the beach, waiting in line, space on the beach, etc.

It's far enough in advance that folks could plan a weekday off.

I'm up for a weekday as well - would be better for crowds - plenty of notice to take off from work....

1st or 2nd week in August, weekday only because of trying to get on the beach may be tough on a Saturday.