8 posts in this topic

Well since it was so nice out I decided to cut the grass today seems like I have to do it earlier every year, well I get out and fill the mower check everything out get started and sure enough I get about 20 feet and the darn thing quits on me :angryfire: I rechecked every thing and my battery is shot. With luck my neighbor stops by and offers his son to finish the lawn for me :glasses2: Now I know why I like the beach NO GRASS to cut.

Well since it was so nice out I decided to cut the grass today seems like I have to do it earlier every year, well I get out and fill the mower check everything out get started and sure enough I get about 20 feet and the darn thing quits on me :angryfire: I rechecked every thing and my battery is shot. With luck my neighbor stops by and offers his son to finish the lawn for me :glasses2: Now I know why I like the beach NO GRASS to cut.

WOW, thanks for reminding me Dave. I gotta' get my mower fixxed and soon:icon_surprised:

i gotta get a new set of blades and get em on.

thanks for the reminder

I changed the oil, plug and filter in mine on Sunday. Grass is cut.

I also bought a nice gas weed wacker @ The Home Depot for $59.99 on sale.

Yuck, yuck, yuck... Gotta love the dogwood blooms, though.

Three dogs, what grass? :D

Yeah, against the walls and fence though, weedeater time.

Man I hate grass.....Love the green moss. THe wife keeps buggin me to clear the woods out ...I'm fighting back cause the more woods I clear the more stinkin grass I have to cut:crybaby2:

Man I hate grass.....Love the green moss. THe wife keeps buggin me to clear the woods out ...I'm fighting back cause the more woods I clear the more stinkin grass I have to cut:crybaby2:

Keep fighting her you might not win but it will take time for her to win. ( less gress to cut in the mean time)