14 posts in this topic

Here is what I can confirm:

In the Va Beach area this week, Croakers (including some Big Horses) hit Little Island Pier in Sandbridge for a few days in mid week. Several citations were landed and several washed up on the beach after netters got their fair share as well. Bruce from Bruce's Bait and Tackle stated he weighed in several over 3#'s at his shop alone. i have not got an official report on croakers in the bay which is unusual, but they should be there as well by now.

A few scattered pups, schoolie rock and specks (caught on 4" Storms & 1/4 oz. Jig w/Berkly Gulp curly tail) along Ocean View at the jetties and HRBT.

Everyone is waiting for the Grey Trout to turn on which could show at any time.

I know I plan to get out this week and try the jetties at Ocean View for trout myself. Will report back when I do!

Thanks for the report sounds like it's about to break lose down there.

Thanks for the great report! It's nice to hear folks are catching fish.

HEY STEVE I MADE IT LOL ,, ALSO IM SURE MARK WOULD OF TOLD YA BUT THEY BEEN HITTIN THE GREYS UP TO 6 POUNDS AT THE JETTIE.

wow, thanks for the Va-Bch report guys:icon_thumright: I'd like to get down there soon:glasses2:

I love VB. Anytime you want to hook and and go, Randy, just say the word. I own that town.

I love VB. Anytime you want to hook and and go, Randy, just say the word. I own that town.

ok, might just do that:icon_salut:

I'd also like to stop in Norfolk and visit my Mustang one day, I hear it's almost done:icon_wink:

5852a504503e5_MYGT.jpg.f43532e8999b6fc0d

B-,

Glad you made it over, this board seems more like home!

I hit the jettie tonight and whacked em good! Got a detailed report coming tommorrow, but I need some sleep so I can get up early and hopefully whack em again!

By the way I counted 42 (yes 42) people on the jettie tonight!:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: ......Can you say elbow to $%^%$^%!

Thanks for getting me over here.

NOW JUST GET ME TO WHERE THE FISH ARE!

btw it's Chapa :bootyshake:

Steve got the call I did and well I'll be there in the am also got some of those 1/4 oz mirro lures ive been dieing to try and well they should do the trick :happy2:

B-,

Glad you made it over, this board seems more like home!

You got that Right Dixie, glad ya stoped by.

... I was a day late to the Spit and the front with the East wind blowin' 15-20 mph had it shut down :angry3:

Chapa your board names and icon use just keeps getting better and better :icon_tongue:

`bucket

... Chapa your board names and icon use just keeps getting better and better :icon_tongue:

`bucket

Pretty soon we will be calling him Fletch or maybe he still is a JAFO!