16 posts in this topic

I would like to Welcome AllTackle.com to our site. Keith has provided me with a wealth of information to help out the site and I look forward to a great business relationship with him and his associates in the future.

Welcome aboard, Keith!

Welcome ALL TACKLE, nice to have you aboard.

I'll be in the shop one day next week for some Thumb Dingers!

I needed a rod and reel, they met me in a parking lot in Columbia the day before I was heading to AI for a fishing trip. They go out of their way to be helpful. The great part now I live at the beach.

very good people to deal with. i'll have to stop in and browse when im up that way

ahhhhh who am i kidding, i'll buy something, always do when i go in a tackle shop

Welcome :happy7: :happy7:

Keith now carries the Thumb Dinger . I already bought a fighting belt from him even before he carried our product . if you want a Thumbdinger buy them from keith to support our supporters .. Jeff is coming to the east Coast Watch Out:argue:

Jeff is coming to the east Coast Watch Out:argue:

shouldn't you be working or something:dontknow: I need to retire early:eek:

I got a few killer umbrella rigs from Keith last fall. Great rigs to drag !

Hey guys,

Thanks for having me. I hope to do alot more posting, but there are a few developements happening right now with alltackle.com that are keeping me away from posting. Stay tuned.

I look forward to being a part of the Atlantic Anglers community. I especially like how positive the posts are.

Keith Fraser

alltackle

1-888-810-7283

Keith, we look foward to your post, your expertise in tackle and offshore fishing:icon_salut:

Keith, got the avets today...thanks.

Have big plans this year coop? jeeze!

Coop, thank you for the business. You can use the $15 gift certificate, or give it to a friend. Thanks again.

Keith

alltackle

1-888-810-7283

Keith, can you get or do you have any collapsible/floating bait wells, @ #36" x 36" ?

5852a505889f9_baitwell.jpg.cf97247750e0c