9 posts in this topic

Okay, as you all can see, our traffic on this site has grown tremendously in the past few months and with the onset of the best fishing of the year, I would be foolish not to implement a few more moderators in the forums which lack one.

If you have the time, are interested in helping out folks with questions, and have a particular forum which peaks your interest or you have a general knowledge of that forum, please let me know.

I have received several emails of folks who want to be moderators, but I need to know who I can count on. Preferably, I would like to meet with you in person (maybe over a few hours on the beach) and get to know you a bit.

For those who are already moderators and wish to change or take on another forum, feel free to let me know. We are doing quite well as of late and I don't see things slowing down.

Shoot me an e-mail at Sam@atlanticanglers.com and let's talk.

Thanks for your help in advance.:icon_thumright:

I have received an enormous amount of emails requesting mod positions. I am carefully reviewing all requests and I really appreciate your help and consideration.

Sam let me know if there is any where else I can help out in.

Sam let me know if there is any where else I can help out in.

same here:)

I could do the "boats and engines" forum too, as I do have some knowledge in that area:glasses9:

Thanks a lot for the support, all. I would like to at least get the site the way we want it and then start assigning mods to the particular forums.... I am still trying to decide to split up Delmarva... In the meantime, if you show an interest, please e-mail me what you are most interested in, what particular sub-forum you would like to help out with and when we could meet in person. I need this in an E-MAIL please. Sam@atlanticanglers.com

Not sure if there is a section I can Mod other than Freshwater right now since I don't get out to the salt as often as I'd like. HOWEVER :) As soon as this house sells and I move to the beach in SC, I'll be more than happy to help you out there. I know I mentioned it to you once before and you said we'll figure it out when I get there :) Just wanted to throw my name in there again.....

Jeff, when you get moved in down SC way, you can take the SC forum from me.

I haven't been down there much lately.

I'll take the Alaska forum when I move up there to go crabbing on the Bearing Sea.