Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randy Stinchcomb

How About A Photo Forum....

21 posts in this topic

....for posting pics of your catch, pretty sunsets, your new boat, ect: unles it takes up to much bandwidth?

Same place, left side, Albums, Personal Albums. From there you can edit/delete pics.

ne1 else having trouble logging on? this seems tobe the only forum I can post in and its always as a "guest" :?

Clear your cache and passwords and try again.

I guess that was Randy?

yeah, its me (Randy) can't find anything wrong and after my first log on attempt fails and the second one comes up, it ask for a visual (something) but all I get is a RED X :?

I did find a "DEBUG ERROR" something about SQL ERROR: 1064 if that helps

Hmmm... That is strange. Can you PM me the details?

no it wont let me PM the info. here is what I did: I clicked-on "USERGROUPS" at the top then clicked on "ADMINS" and then clicked "VIEW" and thats where I saw the "DEBUG ERROR" also I noted that I do not have a "LOG OFF" displayed only "LOG IN" and this is the only forum it will let me post in :? and I believe it all started after I posted some pics in the album section :?

Did some tweaking and checking in the database, check now Randy.

You won't be able to do a PM but you can email sam and I with details.

The email is just our names @atlanticanglers.com

ok, will do. now I just posted in the "test forum" but only as a "guest" not my user name. standy by 1

nope, it's a no-go. also just tried to go into my "control panel" to check my settings and it wont let me do anything, just keeps asking for user name and password, I try it and after it fails I get the "visual comm" and the RED X

:x

Ok, I know what it is....

You have something running that blocks flash, most likely anti-spy of pop-up blocker.

I can disable the visual for you, try to disable anything that might block it first then let me know.

I was able to go access Internet Explorer and change things, also messed around wth the AOL pop-up blocker, no change. so go ahead and try on your end, Im outta' ideas :(

I disabled the visual verification so you should not see it, only the log-in and pw boxes.

Should be no reason you can't get in now.

Just need to make sure that you have cleared your cache for whatever browser you use.

I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. Let us know if it does the same thing on a different computer.

Not sure if this is a related problem or normal.The site rairly remembers me,most times I have to log in.If I go to a differant thread and want to ad my 2cents I 1st go to the top of the page to make sure I'm logged in,most times I have to log in again, not always. It's not a problem, just thought if it was related it might help. :nerd: Daveh

Dave, that's a cookie function.

Sounds like you have a cookie monster on your side eating the treats.

Everything is sort'a related, we appreciate all the feedback.

So far so good,Im a cookie monster myself (Chips Ahoy). I guess those cookies are at the root of all my problems. :) daveh