7 posts in this topic

I'll be down to OC with the family this friday night through Sunday.

Not a "golden pass" fishing trip this time, but I figure I can steal away to AI for at least one trip to dust off the gear form the winter and get my fix in.

If anyone is going to out and wants some company Saturday or Sunday let me know.

You'll have better luck down south i'm sure - but I take what I can get 3.5 hrs one way to AI for the weekend is all I can do right now, but at least I'll be "warmed up" for the serious AI fishing in April and May...and after the snowstorm we just had, the thoughts of a day on the beach and 60 degree weather make catching a fish almost and afterthought

I plan on being out most of the day Sat and maybe even into the night if the weather stays nice.

What is it with me and my luck with the rain :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I don't care - i'm going regardless!

What is it with me and my luck with the rain :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I don't care - i'm going regardless!

Steve, the last time I saw you was in Harbor Tackle last year. It was POURING outside and you and your dad were still going to give it a go.

Yep Sam -I remember that....not the most pleasant of days...but still was better than working. Sometimes I feel like those cartoon characters with the rain cloud following them just above their head :disgust:

Those meteorologist should save their money on schooling, radar, and satellites - all they need to do is ask me when and where I'll be fishing :icon_tongue: