5 posts in this topic

Last night we were watching one of the fishing shows on VS network, when they had a cooking segment making fish quesadillas. All the recipe called for was cooked fish, cheese and whatever you usually put on your mexican food. I made some with some packaged salmon that I had in the pantry.

DAMN it was surprisingly good.

Try it you'll like it.:eusa_clap:

Need more details!!! :icon_syda:

i bet you smoked fish would be perfect for that...:eusa_drool:

Was watching the Food Network and they focused on a place in southern cal that makes these things and they go like hot cakes. Sounds yummy.

Drizzle small amount of olive/veg oil in large skillet and heat to medium. Take a large flour tortilla and put your flaked cooked fish on 1/2. On top of that, put shredded cheese, onions, olives, salsa (what ever you like). Fold tortilla in half and place into preheated pan. Cook until golden brown on that side. Flip ,cooking until other side is brown and cheese is melted. This takes max about 2-3 minutes for each side

Actually, we made two. The one with the salmon(in a pouch) and one with ginger/soy albacore tuna. The salmon one was awesome and the tuna one was just okay.