Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Randy Stinchcomb

Any "Bloody Decks" Members Here?

13 posts in this topic

ok, thanks 8) I was just out in San Diego over the holiday to visit my brother Jeff and his family. we got to-do some "west-coast" style fishing, caught a few :D couple of funny stories and I got to meet some of those Bloddy Deck members and boy are they nutzs, but I guess thats a west coast thing :shock: I was amazed at how different fishing is out there compared to here, tactics, lures & tackle it was all foreign to me :lol:

I rather liked West Coast style fishing. I caught the most fish that day and taught your brother about sabiki rigs. :)

Welcome Mrs. SRS! Good to see ya post.

I rather liked West Coast style fishing. I caught the most fish that day and taught your brother about sabiki rigs. :)

:lol: thats my wife, wth a fishing rod in one hand and a beer in the other :wink: but I still love her :love: and she is a great cook :!: so you(Barbara) need to post some in the eats forum :chef:

:lol: thats my wife, wth a fishing rod in one hand and a beer in the other :wink: but I still love her :love: and she is a great cook :!: so you(Barbara) need to post some in the eats forum :chef:

Hahaha... :mrgreen:

Randy, tell them who won the Stinchcomb Family vacation fishing tourney ny catching the most fish..........ME. Best thing he ever did was buy me a sabiki rig and some "Fish bites" blood worm alternative. I've always liked fishing, but get bored when I'm not catching anything. And you know when Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. Now I don't have to ask him to bait my hook, I catch them live bait and I even feel comfortable now taking my own fish off the hook. Keeps me happy which means HE can fish longer.

Randy, tell them who won the Stinchcomb Family vacation fishing tourney ny catching the most fish..........ME. Best thing he ever did was buy me a sabiki rig and some "Fish bites" blood worm alternative. I've always liked fishing, but get bored when I'm not catching anything. And you know when Momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. Now I don't have to ask him to bait my hook, I catch them live bait and I even feel comfortable now taking my own fish off the hook. Keeps me happy which means HE can fish longer.

ummm, what was the question :oops:

ummm, what was the question :oops:

:lol: :kid:

I signed up with them. Pretty nice avatars on that site.... :jester:

yeah I know :mrgreen: nice site, alot of good info but be forwarned, they play rough over there :blink1: and don't take to kindly to easterners :wink: