5 posts in this topic

Hello,

My name is Wayne and I Live in Baltimore. I have a Great passion for Surf Fishing on Assateague. I have been surf fishing Assateague for the last 16 Years since I was 14 years old. I usually end up spending 2 weeks camping at Assateague not including 2 to 3 weekend trips a year. This is the first time I have found your site. I would like to become a member but unfortunatly do not have a 4WD vehical and do not plan to for some time. Is one of your requirements to have a off road vehical?? I have a Pop up and enjoy that aspect of camping and surf fishing. As A matter of a fact I will be on the National side the weekend of April 20th. I would be interested in participating in your Events, tournaments and clean ups at AI. I am also interested in purchasing some T-shirts!! (Very sharp looking by the way) At any rate I hope to hear from you soon.

Wayne

Wayne no need for a 4X4 this site is for people that just love to fish so welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard! All you need is a love of fishing. If you watch the join me section you will find opportunities to meet up with other members :icon_pidu:

:director: Yeah, Welcome Aboard

and as stated above, No Boat needed here to fish:icon_thumleft: although some us have it both-ways:glasses9:

weather permitting I will be there the evening of the 19th and plan to fish through to Friday around dusk and then again Sat morning. Let me know if you are interested in getting a ride down the beach and fishing with me. Anyone with the name bowhunter is alright in my book.