34 posts in this topic

.....looks like Barb and I will be back down on friday the 13th for a weekend of surf fishing, Philip is suppose to come-down wth us:icon_wink:

let me know if you want to meet-up and WET some lines:icon_salut:

Very good possibility I'll be down that weekend Randy - I'll keep you posted...

Very good possibility I'll be down that weekend Randy - I'll keep you posted...

ok, sounds good:glasses1: and if you need a ride onto the beach, we're good:3some:

ok, sounds good:glasses1: and if you need a ride onto the beach, we're good:3some:

Ok - update - confirmed the weekend w/ the wife and grandmother (owner of the condo) so I'll be down and fishing on the 14th!!!! Just might have one or two guests (my father and possibly father in law). So for that ride to the beach may or may not work.....if all three of us end up comming down, can't see how we'd all fit...but we'll play that by ear as we get closer. Those stripers better arrive soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok - update - confirmed the weekend w/ the wife and grandmother (owner of the condo) so I'll be down and fishing on the 14th!!!! Just might have one or two guests (my father and possibly father in law). So for that ride to the beach may or may not work.....if all three of us end up comming down, can't see how we'd all fit...but we'll play that by ear as we get closer. Those stripers better arrive soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

not a problem, if we have to make 2 trips to get you all on the beach, so be it:icon_salut:

we will be down on the evening of the 13th and staying at the FSK motel on Rt50, still got my cell # ?

Thanks Randy. That's awful nice of you. Yep - got your cell. I'll touch base with you the week before.

Lana and I are considering coming down that week end. We will head south Thursday evening, do yard work Friday, and hopefully hit the beach Sat. If we do I'll let you know, we'll have room for several in our truck.:icon_salut:

Lana and I are considering coming down that week end. We will head south Thursday evening, do yard work Friday, and hopefully hit the beach Sat. If we do I'll let you know, we'll have room for several in our truck.:icon_salut:

ok Dave, sounds good:eusa_dance:

Randy,

I may be down that weekend working on BOHICA, hoping to get her in the water before JULY!!

Why don't you guys stay with us and save the hotel $$?

Randy,

I may be down that weekend working on BOHICA, hoping to get her in the water before JULY!!

Why don't you guys stay with us and save the hotel $$?

well, thanks for the offer Bob but Philip is suppose to come down wth us to:icon_scratch:

if things change, I may take you up on it:eusa_dance: and could give you a hand wth the boat chores:icon_salut:

Another update - will be JUST me and dad - no father-in-law. So that much easier to transport :icon_pidu:

First Blues have been caught already, water temps continue to warm....:happy7:

Another update - will be JUST me and dad - no father-in-law. So that much easier to transport :icon_pidu:

First Blues have been caught already, water temps continue to warm....:happy7:

yup, I'm gettin' stoked:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

I'll try and make it out.

Anyone have a idea of a time yet? This time of year is it better to fish the incoming, outgoing, or both?:happy3:

would love to join you but I will be out floating around

would love to join you but I will be out floating around

Darn - would love to fish w/ you again - we'll see you at the spring fling though ! Have a good trip!

Anyone have a idea of a time yet? This time of year is it better to fish the incoming, outgoing, or both?:happy3:

well guys, tides for North Beach @ AI is as follows:

Sat 14th, H 5:10AM, L 11:41 am, H 5:43pm.

so Im thinking @9am'ish(?) and fish till @sunset which is @6:30pm

now we do have plans for dinner Saturday night and I do plan on stopping at a few places and try and sell some Thumbdingers, like Akes's Marine and Rick's Bait 'n Tackle in Rehobeth Beach(?)

Sunday 15th we got a high tide at 6:09 amd a low at 12:29pm, so Im thinking maybe @9am on sunday till ???

Dave, I have kept somewhat of log and you know what...IMO, I don't see one time better than the other. I use to say 3 hours before high and 3 after, not anymore. Caught quite a few large last spring at dead low, so I say, FISH! regardless of tides. I know longer worry about tides except on deciding where I want to set up my spikes.

Randy, I wish I could join ya, but very busy that day, gotta work.

Coop, THANKS for the tip,:icon_wink: I always read your posts with great interest.

yeah, Thanks Coop:icon_thumright:

we'll catch-up wth you at the FLING:hello:

24 hours before :3gears:

tick ... tick...tick... :cya:

24 hours before :3gears:

tick ... tick...tick... :cya:

tick-tock....tick-tock.....so slow goes my clock:icon_scratch:

sittin' here workin' is such a crock:fucyc:

especially when I could be in lovely OC:glasses2:

rod in hand, fishing from a dock:eusa_dance:

tick-tock...tick-tock:icon_salut:

Well Randy I'll be out later to day so I'll tell the fish to hang around for you:eusa_dance: