13 posts in this topic

Older series "cross bar style" Penn 80W on 7' Fenwick, Aftco straight butt. This is NOT a stand up outfit, I don't care how big you are. :icon_wink:

But also too big for my boat. :dontknow: Had a pair, 1 is promised out, getting rid of the 2nd if someone has the boat capable of chasing bruiser BFT, blue marlin and big sharks. Everything appears to be ready to re-spool and use. Was asking $550, will entertain any serious offer. Can email pix if desired (none here at work). Also have "offshore tackle box", can be used for other purposes but was sold to me with offshore stuff in it (sorry, it gets sold empty). Was told it was a $$$ box, I've seen similar new for $150+, would like to get $50 for it.

Not mine, but selling for a friend, Ugly Stick and Penn 330 (?, maybe 320) GTi with electric reel and electric box and hook ups. I can't seperate, sorry, the electric adaptor is specific to this reel. She's hoping to get $350 for the set up but she is probably willing to unload it for less at this point. Ugly Stick does need a new tip though.

Also for her, a collection of misc (bay fishing) spinning and conventional outfits, probably better to email me if interested and I'll send more pix. All outfits appear functional but have been sitting for a few years and some "greening" has occurred. Everything looks like a clean up, respool and go fishing.

Sorry again for no pix to post at this time but doing this on my lunch time right now. Email me at FishHawk210WA@gmail.com if interested in any of the above and I'll email you photos.

Michael

Pic of the offshore box?

I'm always looking for something better...

Box is a little dirty, I'll clean it up if interested, coffee cup in front just for size comparison. Also a few pix of the 80W outfit. The 30 and 50TW are not for sale, they're just for comparison also.

5852a502ed1bc_80W001.jpg.672227ec33f8df8

5852a502f1b0f_80W005.jpg.34c14f43ebc056f

5852a5030827c_80W004.jpg.9538f237b0c900f

5852a5030e3be_80W006.jpg.3b9c264474c692b

The box is a Plano, new for about $70.

I have 2 of them I don't use.

Good for lures less than 1.5" tall.

Good boxes though, they last.

EZ, will do

Steve, thanks for the correction. That's what I get for taking someone else's word and not researching it. :cussing:

Has this been sold or taken off the market?

Thanks in advance for replying...

Been a long time, had trouble getting password and log in stuff corrected.

Yes, everything (and more now) is still available. Can delete and start over if you need to free up space or if you need to archive it due to age.

If I get fishing, I may actually have a chance to post a report. 1 trip (skunked) since may (dogfish attack). Been getting alot of projects done at home. :help:

Sure, you can start a new thread with everything available in it.

All nice & neat and ready to sell!

I'll delete this thread after you do so.

Still available?

Sorry about delay, I have problems with **** passwords, logins and computers that like to act up. It doesn't help that I'm barely computer-literate.

Yes-ish. I have someone interested in the 80W but haven't heard from them in awhile. The tackle box is still there. I ended up buying the bay outfits from my friend but some I'll be willing to sell. The electric set up is still available. Can sell as an assembly or will sell electronics only but won't sell rod and reel seperately.

Do you still prefer me to delete and start over? I'm going through stuff this weekend to clean up. :director: The boss has "asked" that I clean the garage up a bit so people can actually walk through it.

Go ahead and figure out what you have left to sell and start a clean thread.

After you post, I'll kill this thread so as not to confuse with what is no longer available.