12 posts in this topic

Carrie and I took our daughter, Samantha on a little trip to Williamsburg, Va. We visited the Virginia Zoo and took some pictures. It's nice to get away sometimes.

1JPG-1.jpg

2JPG-1.jpg

3JPG-1.jpg

4JPG-1.jpg

5JPG-1.jpg

6JPG-1.jpg

7JPG-1.jpg

8JPG-1.jpg

9JPG-1.jpg

10JPG-1.jpg

11JPG-1.jpg

12JPG-1.jpg

13JPG-1.jpg

14JPG-1.jpg

15JPG-1.jpg

16JPG-1.jpg

17JPG-1.jpg

18JPG-1.jpg

19JPG-1.jpg

20JPG-1.jpg

21JPG-1.jpg

22JPG-1.jpg

23JPG-1.jpg

24JPG-1.jpg

very cool.....Sam you have got a heartbreaker there, you are gonna have to keep a close eye on that one in the years to come.

Sam,

Did you check out Busch Gardens? Great rollercoasters there!:blob1: :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

Great pictures by the way!

Busch Gardens is closed for the season.

nice pics sam, you have a great looking family. glad to see you got a little time away, we all need it sometimes. like the pic of the eagle.

glad you all had a good time:icon_salut: great pics, how did you do the trick bubble pic?:dontknow: and I think I see a few old girlfriends in those pics:evil6:

Randy, the bubble is a place where you can go underground with the groundhogs and looks around at them in their environment.

Nice pics !!! Vacations are wonderful way to connect with the family and build (hopefully) fond memories. We just got back from skiing in Hidden Valley in Pa. Wish we were still there:happy9:

Great pics and smiles!

I see you've been feeding Samantha again, she just keeps growing!

Looks like a fun day at the zoo,thanks for sharing the photos.:icon_thumright: Kids are great! It's fun sharing new and different experiences with them. My wife and I can hardly wait for grandkids.:blob1: