10 posts in this topic

:) With water temps holding steady in the low to mid 40's this winter, surprisingly, there is still some striper action, though small, for those that want to put in the time,,,if the weather continues like this for the rest of the winter, we may be able to fish right into spring,,,may as well wet a line, beats being cooped up in the house over the winter.

Decided to take a break from remodeling the house and fished today,,,water temps 44*,,,nice day, but no stripes,,,I think that may be it for me until the middle of March,,,I have way to much work to do around the house and don't want to be still working when the fish come in April,,,Come on Spring!

I will have a report for ya on Sunday! I am doing the Polar Bear Plunge for Special Olympics! I may scare any remaining fish to deeper water!

Good luck with that! Brrrrrr

Decided to head out for a few hours today until dark,,,there were birds working outside the bar the entire time,,,not sure what they were going after :? ,,,no hits and no fish,,,water temp 42*,,,breezy and cold,,,can't wait until spring!

fishing2_9_162.jpg.26dc8badff90cc3332d13

beachfeb9_124.jpg.4192b4b012b982c2f5db8a

I hear "Sam's friend" has caught a few legal stripers last week.

That's the Rhumor, Scott. Plus, I hear it is a good friend of yours! J/K

Well, I guess I better put the hammer down and get out there,,,those darn reports! :lol: