5 posts in this topic

I am sitting here in my office looking out through the window and wathcing the snow fly. Man I really need some Summer, AI beach, gentle breeze, rods dancing in the surf, & a COLD BEVERAGE. Boy that sounds good right now. I have the winter blues bad.

I am sitting here in my office looking out through the window and wathcing the snow fly. Man I really need some Summer, AI beach, gentle breeze, rods dancing in the surf, & a COLD BEVERAGE. Boy that sounds good right now. I have the winter blues bad.

X's 2 Bro':eek:

snowing here too :cussing: and I just need to go :fish: Somewhere this weekend:icon_salut:

Snowing down here too...actually looks like a good day to fish...sitting here looking at the AI bridge now. Work sucks and so does the cold!

Snowing down here too...actually looks like a good day to fish...sitting here looking at the AI bridge now. Work sucks and so does the cold!

Probably is a good fishing day. Wife tells me our resident Blue heron has been fishing in our back yard- he's the expert.....

I'm going to make myself feel better this week by packing up my surf fishing gear - ready to put in the car. First warm up in late March may have to be my shakedown trip.....

Was out in the deserts of AZ and NV last week.

Warmest it got was 55.

No water and no fish....

Clowned around at Lake Mead, no boats, no fishing seen.