Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest surfshn

De. Kayak Fishing Club (DKFA) Forming, L@@KING For Members

13 posts in this topic

Looking for people in the DE,Md,NJ,o​r anywhere else.... interested in helping form a new kayak fishing club based in De.

I've already started the ball rolling by contacting some establishe​d clubs on how to go about it.I started working on some other things also(name,​logo,etc..​..)I have also put up posts on other boards, and I am looking into other means of spreading the word.So come on guys & gals, be a part of the first kayak fishing club in De.I need some interest if this things gonna get off the ground. Even if you want to remain a shore bound angler,ple​ase help spread the word to someone you know who may be interested

Thanks, Ray

Hey Ray, thanks for the info. Did you want to start a forum on this board "Delaware Kayak Fishing Club" :?:

Sam,

That would be great. There's alot still in the works,but this thing really seems to be snow balling.I'll let everyone that replied know about it.I'd like to get our new logo on when the forum starts,it'll be finished sometime next week. Let me know all the particulars.I'll be out of town this weekend,but I'll check back in Monday. Thanks, Ray

Sam,

One more note.The official name of the club is "Delaware Kayak Fishing Association" or "DKFA".

Thanks, Ray

Cool. Let me know when you wanna get it up and running.

Sam,

The new logo is ready. I've had quite a response to this.Let me know what I need to do to get the new forum up and running.Also what size should the logo be to put as an icon next to the forum title? Thanks, Ray

clear.gif

dkfa_logo1_164.jpg.9eb8c5c3962637ce9dea7

Its up! Make an intro post to get her rolling. Sorry about SOL. The moderator and I aren't on the best of terms. :-)

Sam,

I really appreciate the forum.It'll make things a whole lot easier.Saw the post on SOL,Sorry, didn't mean to cause any trouble. How should I go about announcing to everyone that the new forum is up. Is Ok to PM everyone or email, or what? I'll wait for your response until I make my next move.

Thanks, Ray

Ray. I wouldn't use any of Stripersonline.com's resources to spread the word. If you want to use that forum, I would suggest posting your e-mail and for further inquiries, having folks e-mail you. The admins monitor PMs so don't use that.

One time, I wanted to share some information that SOL didn't have, so I put a link to my site. They banned me. Really sucks, but that is just the way they are. It is understandable.

I look forward to reading about your organization!

Reporting for duty..... :v: thx for the email.

I need two of those stickers ASAP. :) I'll pay you for them (nice graphics work). Thanks for starting this up... You guys know what Lurefest is? You should set up a table there - I got some info if you need it... Keep in touch.

Denny

fish@hehman.com

A kayak fishing club is a great idea, and I am interested in supporting it.

I do need some additonal basic training. I know how to canoe, but there are certain aspects of Kayaking where I need some instruction, such as launching from the surf, re-entry afte capsizing etc.

Can anyone suggest an "ocean kayaking" 101 type course or training in the Lewes, Rehoboth, Ocean City area, or the N. Va area?

My next question is the type of rod holder to get and where to mount it. I have a sit inside.

Thanks.

looking to kayak fish too. what happen to DKFA?

yaker bob